ICC Sydney is a $1.5 billion development being delivered by the NSW Government and Darling Harbour Live (comprising of Lendlease, Hostplus, Capella Capital, AEG Ogden and Spotless) as the epicentre of a 20-hectare $3.4 billion transformation of Darling Harbour.
- Client: NSW Government and Darling Harbour Live
- Project Type: Convention, exhibition, and event building
- Budget: $1.5 billion
- Start Date: January 2014
- Estimated Completion Date: December 2016
- Location: Darling Harbour, NSW, Australia
- Project size: Approximately 165,000m2